playlist
A few months ago I made a playlist that I titled "Don't Be Jaded".
Its SUCH a good mix, I just re-realized.
I hadn't listened to it in forever, because I have experienced compounding problems with iTunes that I haven't necessarily addressed properly.
The iTunes problems go something like this:
Once upon a time I had a Dell where my iTunes library lived and had another small library on my Mac at work, but now I don't have that Dell and have my old iTunes library on my external hard drive but the library is too big to fit onto my *sleepy Mac, so I started building my library onto the few files that I had from work (considering that's where the Beatles, Sigur Ros, Album Leaf, Arcade Fire, Radiohead, and Mute Math are and its all I listen to anyway), and also my iPod doesn't talk to my Mac since it was formatted for the Dell, and I didn't know where my iPod cord was to charge it ever so I haven't used my iPod for months until I got a dock for Christmas, so now I have my iPod back in service and I just found this "new" playlist on it from my old music library and I LOVE IT.
*breathe!*
The point of that being: Don't Be Jaded is one fantastic playlist.
Here's the breakdown:
Finding Your Feet Again, Denison Witmer
Track 12 (ha), David Crowder (its been a long time)
Deliver Me, David Crowder
Crimson, Nicole Nordeman
Hold On, Nicole Nordeman (so many times I talk about these two amazing songs)
The Heart of Life, John Mayer
Home, The Cinematics
Wheel, John Mayer
Trees, Sleeping at Last (I went through a CRAZY SAL phase)
Stall Out, Mute Math (haven't gotten over this yet)
Hold On, Magnet
Human, John McLaughlin
Good Love Is On the Way, John Mayer (so I like him a bit)
Finding Your Feet Again, Denison Witmer
Good, right?
Its SUCH a good mix, I just re-realized.
I hadn't listened to it in forever, because I have experienced compounding problems with iTunes that I haven't necessarily addressed properly.
The iTunes problems go something like this:
Once upon a time I had a Dell where my iTunes library lived and had another small library on my Mac at work, but now I don't have that Dell and have my old iTunes library on my external hard drive but the library is too big to fit onto my *sleepy Mac, so I started building my library onto the few files that I had from work (considering that's where the Beatles, Sigur Ros, Album Leaf, Arcade Fire, Radiohead, and Mute Math are and its all I listen to anyway), and also my iPod doesn't talk to my Mac since it was formatted for the Dell, and I didn't know where my iPod cord was to charge it ever so I haven't used my iPod for months until I got a dock for Christmas, so now I have my iPod back in service and I just found this "new" playlist on it from my old music library and I LOVE IT.
*breathe!*
The point of that being: Don't Be Jaded is one fantastic playlist.
Here's the breakdown:
Finding Your Feet Again, Denison Witmer
Track 12 (ha), David Crowder (its been a long time)
Deliver Me, David Crowder
Crimson, Nicole Nordeman
Hold On, Nicole Nordeman (so many times I talk about these two amazing songs)
The Heart of Life, John Mayer
Home, The Cinematics
Wheel, John Mayer
Trees, Sleeping at Last (I went through a CRAZY SAL phase)
Stall Out, Mute Math (haven't gotten over this yet)
Hold On, Magnet
Human, John McLaughlin
Good Love Is On the Way, John Mayer (so I like him a bit)
Finding Your Feet Again, Denison Witmer
Good, right?


2 Comments:
yes, good.
oh i dread the day i go through all that computer switching ipod formatting pain!
suuuuch a headache.
we can do it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home