next year....
...its going to be good.
A few months ago a friend asked if I know that I'm free. I told him I felt like I was walking toward freedom.
He shook his head and said "No. You are free. You're walking towards health."
He's right.
Last week a different friend said some things that at the time were meaningful, but didn't become truly impactful until I had a few days to mull it over. But because of that person I've been able to take my own advice about judgment: that I can choose to live under it or I can choose to live outside of it. Maybe I knew it was true, but wasn't brave enough to give it a shot. Dear Friend, thank you for that conversation. I'm not sure if you'll read this, or if you do, I'm not sure if you'll know that I'm talking about you. But I owe you, and I am grateful.
With this perspective I finally feel like I can take what I've been given and be excited about it.
Truly excited.
So this next year...its going to be a good one.
Autopilot: OFF.
A few months ago a friend asked if I know that I'm free. I told him I felt like I was walking toward freedom.
He shook his head and said "No. You are free. You're walking towards health."
He's right.
Last week a different friend said some things that at the time were meaningful, but didn't become truly impactful until I had a few days to mull it over. But because of that person I've been able to take my own advice about judgment: that I can choose to live under it or I can choose to live outside of it. Maybe I knew it was true, but wasn't brave enough to give it a shot. Dear Friend, thank you for that conversation. I'm not sure if you'll read this, or if you do, I'm not sure if you'll know that I'm talking about you. But I owe you, and I am grateful.
With this perspective I finally feel like I can take what I've been given and be excited about it.
Truly excited.
So this next year...its going to be a good one.
Autopilot: OFF.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home