alright, its time.
time to get creative.
traveling has been marvelous and all, but I haven't done anything creative for the past week and a half.
i guess that's totally untrue. i've been making my family crazy by trying to teach myself to play the violin this week. and i've been doing lots of brainstorming. maybe that's why I'm antsy...lots of ideas and I'm dying to turn them into something now.
on a side note, i got the autobiography of Martin Luther King Jr. for Christmas and I can't wait to read it finally.
oh, on another side note, Jess and I went to Chicago last Saturday. a fantastic day. Chicago is great and all, but all it really does is remind me of how truly freaking great New York is. second-wind obsession, i call it.
up to Detroit this Saturday, and then finally back to VA for January. I haven't been there since December 5. Its been a good month. thanks to all who generously shared their homes/couches/beds/hot water/food/drink/time/other.
oh, and last, my new years is still unplanned, i'm not positive where I'll be....so if you're in MI/OH/IN/KY/PA/VA/DC, give me a call/text/email/comment. now its really just a game to me to see how many times I can use the / sign.
lots of love.
traveling has been marvelous and all, but I haven't done anything creative for the past week and a half.
i guess that's totally untrue. i've been making my family crazy by trying to teach myself to play the violin this week. and i've been doing lots of brainstorming. maybe that's why I'm antsy...lots of ideas and I'm dying to turn them into something now.
on a side note, i got the autobiography of Martin Luther King Jr. for Christmas and I can't wait to read it finally.
oh, on another side note, Jess and I went to Chicago last Saturday. a fantastic day. Chicago is great and all, but all it really does is remind me of how truly freaking great New York is. second-wind obsession, i call it.
up to Detroit this Saturday, and then finally back to VA for January. I haven't been there since December 5. Its been a good month. thanks to all who generously shared their homes/couches/beds/hot water/food/drink/time/other.
oh, and last, my new years is still unplanned, i'm not positive where I'll be....so if you're in MI/OH/IN/KY/PA/VA/DC, give me a call/text/email/comment. now its really just a game to me to see how many times I can use the / sign.
lots of love.


1 Comments:
Happy New Year my friend!! I love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home