randomness
A. I went downtown today and made myself go without the company of my camera and iPod. I recommend it.
B. I hate iPhoto. Its a horrible program, I don't care what you might say to convince me otherwise.
C. I was reminded on Sunday why I enjoy gathering with the people at Convergence (the artist/creative community/church in Arlington). Without going into detail, here's a direct quote from one of the pastors during a discussion about the direction of Convergence this year. He said that as a church, we want to "move away from a rational, more logical structure to something that really opens the space for creativity."
Yes and yes.
B. I hate iPhoto. Its a horrible program, I don't care what you might say to convince me otherwise.
C. I was reminded on Sunday why I enjoy gathering with the people at Convergence (the artist/creative community/church in Arlington). Without going into detail, here's a direct quote from one of the pastors during a discussion about the direction of Convergence this year. He said that as a church, we want to "move away from a rational, more logical structure to something that really opens the space for creativity."
Yes and yes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home