everything is back on the table.
Finally back in VA. What a crazy fun month December was.
Welcome to 2008.
Do you make New Year's Resolutions?
I don't usually. But I have spent some time brainstorming about what I hope for my life in this next year. I can't call them goals, because as soon as they're labeled "goals" I'll start feeling really negatively toward them and sabotage any chance of them being realized. So I call them ideas. Dreams. Its better that way.
The only resolution I recall ever making and succeeding in was the one I made last year to go meat-free for the month of January. Most of you know that I never went back to meat. You should try it.
My posture for 2008 will hopefully look something like this:
Travel. Love. Hope. Give.
Risk. Be curious. Try. Open every door you walk past. Change your mind.
Say yes.
Be fierce with life.
And as always....the only justice is love. Today is the most interesting day.
Thanks for sticking around.
Julie
Welcome to 2008.
Do you make New Year's Resolutions?
I don't usually. But I have spent some time brainstorming about what I hope for my life in this next year. I can't call them goals, because as soon as they're labeled "goals" I'll start feeling really negatively toward them and sabotage any chance of them being realized. So I call them ideas. Dreams. Its better that way.
The only resolution I recall ever making and succeeding in was the one I made last year to go meat-free for the month of January. Most of you know that I never went back to meat. You should try it.
My posture for 2008 will hopefully look something like this:
Travel. Love. Hope. Give.
Risk. Be curious. Try. Open every door you walk past. Change your mind.
Say yes.
Be fierce with life.
And as always....the only justice is love. Today is the most interesting day.
Thanks for sticking around.
Julie


1 Comments:
Julie. I am an internet feen. I posted twice in one day...checked my myspace (which by the way if I do say so myself, looks mighty fine) facebook, and emails...look what you are doing to me...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home