1.05.2008
link lovies...because I love you with links.
- Matt & Mere (but mostly Caden)
- Michele & Josh
- Dad
- Dot+Cross
- Heart Support
- Daley Hake
- Jessica Grady
- Dylan Hake
- Andy Prickett
- Cyndi Hake-Castro
- Joshua Longbrake
- Bella Vita
Previous Posts
- observations
- everything is back on the table.
- alright, its time.
- next year....
- calling it what it is
- this week....
- tonight
- today.
- my most recent art
- eastown
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



2 Comments:
I truly love this book.
and I truly love this picture.
I feel intimately connected to both, even though I have no claim in either.
where are you today, my friend?
(and by "where", I do mean "how")
i think your feelings toward the book and the picture are warranted. i feel the same way about both, too.
and that is exactly where i am, too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home