10.12.2007

i don't know any phone numbers.

I don't even know my own phone number yet since I changed it two weeks ago.

I just wrote this in an email to a friend this morning:

"Hi. I left my cell phone at home on accident today. Oops. I’m not going home for lunch because Flannel is taking me out today.....SO.....we need to connect to plan for tonight, and I propose you call me on my work phone. I would call you, but because we’re dependent on cell phones I don’t have anyone’s number memorized, including yours. So I don’t know how to get ahold of you or ANY OTHER PERSON IN THE WORLD right now because I don’t have my cell phone. I’m really beginning to see how we set ourselves for disaster by not memorizing phone numbers any more. I’m going to have to consider this."

Wow. I would be totally screwed if my car broke down and my cell battery died. I should really think about what to do to remedy this.

Hm...

Tattoos?

It would be awesome to have a phonebook sleeve. Only it would be unfortunate to be the person whose number ended up on my elbow. I would never call that person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home