an advanced apology...
First, thanks for reading here. Sometimes my insecurity makes me wonder if more than three of you read this, but then I remember that you all are just weird, and I'm more likely to receive voicemails about my blog rather than comments. Whatever suits your fancy. After that I also remember I'm glad that not many people read this, I might regret it.
So, at the risk of losing your attention, I thought I would apologize in advance for the upcoming blogs that I feel I might write.
I've been doing a lot of reading. I have always loved words. I love writing, and I especially love writing lyrics. Well, the written word has been unusually healing and communicative for me lately, and a lot of things I've been reading I REALLY want to share with you. So I'm going to. I realize this could get rather boring, being that large portions of each entry may end up being an excerpt from something I read.
Sorry.
In advance.
So, at the risk of losing your attention, I thought I would apologize in advance for the upcoming blogs that I feel I might write.
I've been doing a lot of reading. I have always loved words. I love writing, and I especially love writing lyrics. Well, the written word has been unusually healing and communicative for me lately, and a lot of things I've been reading I REALLY want to share with you. So I'm going to. I realize this could get rather boring, being that large portions of each entry may end up being an excerpt from something I read.
Sorry.
In advance.


1 Comments:
I'm a big fan of excerpts. They give me ideas of what unfamiliar authors or books or songs or musicians I could pursue. So "Thank You" in advance.
-Your Hollander Friend, D.O.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home