10.09.2007

family is fun.

green pink green pink green. not planned.
nerdy.
they are kind of ghetto fab.

Will and Elle came to GR this weekend to visit, and we got to meet Elle for the first time. We had quite a bit of fun. I made Oatmeal Fudgies two days in a row. I also "not baked" them. Not funny if you weren't there, I suppose.

Last night we had a small concert amongst ourselves. I played and sang for a while, and made me want to play house shows forever. Eventually a guitar materialized as well, and we laughed and played old songs from high school. I think Michele and Elle had fun for most of it, but they were good sports for the rest. During times like those I remember why I love music as much as I do...somehow time stops, and sometimes even rewinds, but only when the song evokes it. Its magic.

We also quizzed Elle on the difference between the UK and Great Britain and Britain and England and Wales and how people from Scotland are Scottish but are also British and same for people from Wales, only they're Welsh and not Scottish, and why the Prince of England is the Duke of Edinburgh when its in Scotland and why the Princess is the Princess of Wales when she's the Princess of England, and...

Its very confusing. But I want to go there.


buhbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home