10.01.2007

mars.

This sunday at Mars, rocking with Kent & Co.

I'm excited because we're playing Vito's Ordination.

So awesome.

I was going to make some kind of joke and say "I guess I graduated from fifty6." But yeah right, fifty6 was the best four years ever.

STOMP.

Kazoos. Hundreds of them.

Christmas sweaters.



No contest, sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger jimkastkeat said...

Nothing in the Shed can ever hope to compare with that picture.

Brian looks almost looks like he could meant to worn that sweater. And I'm sure Ben meant to wear those ears. And Mike's pants...mmMMMmm. I especially enjoy Ryan's 'buddy the elf' pose. You and Naomi look like you're thinking, who the hell tricked me into wearing this!

7:53 PM, October 02, 2007  
Blogger Julie said...

i was just so pissed about wearing a cardigan. SICK!
hahaha. but i was just glad for once in my life i wasn't the only girl...for while.
nothing in that picture is better than ben. i told him i was rewriting john mayer's "why georgia?" to "why china?"

11:39 PM, October 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home