sign art
I like living in Eastown for several reasons. Eastown has gusto.
This is the stop sign at the end of our block.

This one is around the corner. A little less moxie on this one.

This is a great one.

Cherry Hill joined the fun. This is my all time favorite sign in GR.

I drive past this sign at least twice a day. I think its so rad.

Dear Eastown,
I will miss you and your hippy heart. Say "hi" to Kava House for me.
Ok, call me.
Bye.
This is the stop sign at the end of our block.

This one is around the corner. A little less moxie on this one.

This is a great one.

Cherry Hill joined the fun. This is my all time favorite sign in GR.

I drive past this sign at least twice a day. I think its so rad.

Dear Eastown,
I will miss you and your hippy heart. Say "hi" to Kava House for me.
Ok, call me.
Bye.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home