9.29.2006
link lovies...because I love you with links.
- Matt & Mere (but mostly Caden)
- Michele & Josh
- Dad
- Dot+Cross
- Heart Support
- Daley Hake
- Jessica Grady
- Dylan Hake
- Andy Prickett
- Cyndi Hake-Castro
- Joshua Longbrake
- Bella Vita
Previous Posts
- self appointed celebrity playlist
- news to me
- a strange moment...
- Dead end of Cynicism
- that reminds me....
- shoot.
- continuum
- i declare war
- pbs rocks my socks off
- In the Margins
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



2 Comments:
I think doughnuts were on the tree in the original nudist colony garden...what else could be so tempting?!
Julie!! I tried writing you a reply back on the message thingy but it wouldn't work. So in short- I'm sorry you can't make it on Saturday but it's awesome that you'll be in NYC. My address here is 744 W Gordon #306 Chicago, IL 60613. And finally, my mom's having a shower on Grosse Ile on Nov 11. You are certainly invited to that one if you want to go! Sorry for the extra-long comment! See ya later!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home