self appointed celebrity playlist
I think celebrity playlists are quite interesting, to be honest. Its kind of out of character for me to be interested in things like celebrity playlists....its similiar to the strange phenomenon that occured when I semi-religiously watched American Idol's most recent season. I don't know what happened . I just liked it this time.
So, here's my Self-Appointed Celebrity Playlist:
Everything's Not Lost, by Coldplay
Rockin the Suburbs, by Ben Folds
Wheel, by John Mayer
Over the Rainbow, by Shawn McDonald
The Last Polka, by Ben Folds
Calling Out Your Name, by Rich Mullins
Teardrop, by Massive Attack
Lullaby, by Shawn Mullins
Hold On, by Nichole Nordeman
Romance Me, by Chasing Furies
Bittersweet Symphony, by The Verve
Trees/Hallway of Leaves, by Sleeping At Last
Lose Yourself, by Eminem
Tryin, by Lifehouse
Innocent, by Our Lady Peace
Blue Skies, by Eva Cassidy
This is my self-appointed celebrity playlist, version 1.0. Its quite difficult to chose songs from certain artists....like Ben Folds especially, Coldplay and John Mayer too. Billy, thats hard.
These tunes are all true winners. I would reccommend downloading all of them immediately. Go. Now.
So, here's my Self-Appointed Celebrity Playlist:
Everything's Not Lost, by Coldplay
Rockin the Suburbs, by Ben Folds
Wheel, by John Mayer
Over the Rainbow, by Shawn McDonald
The Last Polka, by Ben Folds
Calling Out Your Name, by Rich Mullins
Teardrop, by Massive Attack
Lullaby, by Shawn Mullins
Hold On, by Nichole Nordeman
Romance Me, by Chasing Furies
Bittersweet Symphony, by The Verve
Trees/Hallway of Leaves, by Sleeping At Last
Lose Yourself, by Eminem
Tryin, by Lifehouse
Innocent, by Our Lady Peace
Blue Skies, by Eva Cassidy
This is my self-appointed celebrity playlist, version 1.0. Its quite difficult to chose songs from certain artists....like Ben Folds especially, Coldplay and John Mayer too. Billy, thats hard.
These tunes are all true winners. I would reccommend downloading all of them immediately. Go. Now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home