news to me
I was talking to my mom on the phone last night, and I mentioned how I've become rather scatterbrained in the last couple of years. She took no time in saying that actually, I've been scatterbrained my whole life.
Thats news to me. Apparently I noticed a little late. I guess you learn something new every day.
Thats news to me. Apparently I noticed a little late. I guess you learn something new every day.


1 Comments:
Hello!
This comment is made by "anonymous," which is really "Joe Ringenberg" because he (I) forgot my password and so I can't log into my blogger. I'm sure if I guessed and checked it might come to me, but now is not time for those sorts of games.
What now IS the time for, however, is saying hello! And how are you! And my it's been such a long time! And what is everything that has happened since the last time I saw you? Probably lots. I have been doing all sorts of things, though most of them do not warrant being mentioned here. In lieu of a timeline or personal history, I can offer you a list of important places.
1. Indiana is an important place to me because I went to college there (Taylor University, philosophy) and because my parents live there (Middlebury, by Goshen, just over the border).
2. Nantucket is important to me because it is where I go to work in the summer and make the money that keeps me alive during the rest of the year. It is also historically significant, and architecturally significant, and rather posh too.
3. Grand Rapids is an important place to me because it has my girlfriend (well, her parent's house) and Calvin College (which is an institution that I esteem).
4. The greater Boston area is important to me because that is where I live now
5. Cambridge is important to me because it has Harvard in it, which is the school I go to (masters degree in architecture) and because it is culturally diverse and an exciting place
6. Wheaton, Illinois is an important place because it is where I spent my growing up years and because it has Wheaton College in it, which I do not esteem anywhere near as much as Taylor or Calvin
7. Chicago, which is important because it is a very nice city and I would maybe like to live there someday
*claps hands* Well! Please respond in kind.
Love,
Joe
jringenberg@gmail.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home