pbs rocks my socks off

I love pbs. If you want to discover amazing music, watch pbs between 10:00pm and 2:00am. It was pbs that first introduced me to celtic woman, which is absolutely high quality fantastic musicianship. Tonight I discovered for the first time Chris Botti. I can't even begin to tell you how incredible this man is, particularly when he's accompanied by great vocalists. I was in the other room trying to write music, and every time I stopped playing, the music in the background sounded better and better by the second. I couldn't help myself after that, it was like the music had some crazy allure that no one could pass up. I felt like I was in a smoky club where Miles Davis, Frank Sinatra, Eva Cassidy and Ella Fitzgerald would have performed, all at the same time...and then some. Just truly amazing music.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home