eastown
It would be a lie if I pretended like it isn't kind of hard to be back in Grand Rapids this week.
But right now, I'm being reminded why I love Eastown.
The setting:
A double Americano from Kava House...the best Americanos come from Kava.
A run-in with the DiCocco's, which was the richest couple of moments. I have thought about how I wanted to see them while I was here, but just wasn't sure how to make that happen, if you know what I mean (if you don't, then you don't).
And then, a guy walks in just now with a full set of bagpipes.
I haven't seen this much character in 7 weeks of Northern VA. But give Eastown an hour and there's all kinds of fun hippie excitement.
Say YES! to Eastown.
But right now, I'm being reminded why I love Eastown.
The setting:
A double Americano from Kava House...the best Americanos come from Kava.
A run-in with the DiCocco's, which was the richest couple of moments. I have thought about how I wanted to see them while I was here, but just wasn't sure how to make that happen, if you know what I mean (if you don't, then you don't).
And then, a guy walks in just now with a full set of bagpipes.
I haven't seen this much character in 7 weeks of Northern VA. But give Eastown an hour and there's all kinds of fun hippie excitement.
Say YES! to Eastown.


3 Comments:
Yes, but no slush, brown snow and potholes in NOVA!!! Miss you my hippie girl!
Kava House makes all the bad snow weather worth whatever!
I say YES! to Kava house and surprise run ins with Julie ANY day!
I will miss Easttown too - but you can always make a moment with the dicoccos happen... every time a bell rings a dicocco gets her wings. No, wait... just clap your hands together really loudly and shout "I DO believe in fairies..."and.... uhm.. well, Oh, I know...click your heals together while wearing red sparkly shoes and I'm sure we'll be around somewhere. Most likely. Or you could just make a video of it and send it to us.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home