in other news...
A few notable events as of late:
+My parent's 31 year anniversary was yesterday. 31. That's seriously a long time.
+I am having a birthday party on Saturday. Are you coming?
+We're premiering NOOMA 018 and 019 tomorrow at Wealthy Street Theatre. Are you coming?
+I'm moving to NoVa in less than a week. Are you coming?
+My Birthday is Monday.
+Today is my last full day in the office at Flannel. Ever. Its sad.
+I have way too much to do to be writing this blog.
xoxox.
j
+My parent's 31 year anniversary was yesterday. 31. That's seriously a long time.
+I am having a birthday party on Saturday. Are you coming?
+We're premiering NOOMA 018 and 019 tomorrow at Wealthy Street Theatre. Are you coming?
+I'm moving to NoVa in less than a week. Are you coming?
+My Birthday is Monday.
+Today is my last full day in the office at Flannel. Ever. Its sad.
+I have way too much to do to be writing this blog.
xoxox.
j


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home