music
I forgot to talk enough about this show: The Cinematics.
I haven't forgotten about Sue's comment regarding Grand Rapids: "Living here is like living in a culture-free zone". I will elaborate later, I promise.
Until then, here are some shots from a show that I think was embarrassing for Grand Rapids for the aforementioned reason.
What a talented little scottish man. I'm not sure he's even 5'5". He compensates with everything he does musically.
The Cinematics make me dance.
Also, I mentioned that The Mines opened. Here's a great shot of Troy reflecting the lights on his head.
I haven't forgotten about Sue's comment regarding Grand Rapids: "Living here is like living in a culture-free zone". I will elaborate later, I promise.
Until then, here are some shots from a show that I think was embarrassing for Grand Rapids for the aforementioned reason.
What a talented little scottish man. I'm not sure he's even 5'5". He compensates with everything he does musically.
The Cinematics make me dance.Also, I mentioned that The Mines opened. Here's a great shot of Troy reflecting the lights on his head.


2 Comments:
Hey Julie. I had to tell you, I bought the ONCE soundtrack last night! All because of you and Michele.
an excellent decision.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home