9.18.2007

a little late.

Its a little late, but here's a quick recap on Nashville from a few weeks back...

I went to Nashville in a car with five girls:
We got in lots of traffic jams.

We left on Monday morning. This is what we look like on Monday morning.


We walked around Belmont. I thought about going to college there once.

We went to The Pancake Pantry. Not worth the sweat.

I bought Franny and Zooey while I was waiting, which made things better. I bought it from a used bookstore, and on the inside of the book someone wrote in pencil "Sometimes I miss you." It makes me smile.

I hung out with Daley and his friend Lacey for a few hours. Daley took some amazing photos. I like him. Lacey is sweet and cute and she drove us around. I like her.

Later that night, the girls made me do girly things like go shopping, go line dancing, and see The Nanny Diaries. This is me and Michele at the Wild Horse Saloon. We were kind of twinsies.
A few photos can always cure a bad attitude.



We also did girly things like drink cosmopolitans... Sometimes I like being girly.

Michele was sad when her cosmo was gone.
Stay classy, Opryland.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim & Wendy said...

Oh we are so classy... Glad you survived the wisdom tooth fiasco!

1:49 PM, September 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home