8.19.2007

Sunday

I usually don't write about my day to day activities unless it involves seeing the same film more than once (pun entirely unintended but so unavoidable).

Its been such a lazy weekend, I love it.

Yesterday I don't remember much about, which is due to the fact that I didn't do much.

I went to the farmer's market.
Bought a bunch of little orange tomatos, among other things.
I ran into Tony.
Then I went to Meijer.
And then DSW.
And then Nordstrom Rack.
I ran into Brie.
And then Woodland.
Mindy told me to buy a dress.
I went back to Nordstrom Rack and bought a dress.
I hate shopping.
So much.

Then I went home and ate some challah bread. Boy that stuff is magnificent.

Then I played a show.

Then I came home and Matt & Steph were on the front porch. It was raining and for a minute I felt like I wasn't in Michigan.
Matt told me he'd help me unload my car under the condition that I help them smoke the hookah. I said yes. Since then I have been informed that the hookah isn't cool in California. That's only because California hasn't met me yet.

Today I slept in. I don't usually do that.

I got up and changed from my pajamas into other pajamas, basically. I put a pair of socks on. I haven't worn socks in months. Why does the fall set in so quickly and unannounced in Michigan?

"When autumn comes it doesn't ask. It just walks in where it left you last..."

Then I made coffee from Ugly Mug. That's tasty coffee. I had two cups. What is my deal people? I have become a coffee addict in the last month. I blame several people.

I uploaded some old pictures to my flickr account.

I tried on that dress.

I think I'm going to keep this up until the 6 o'clock tonight.

I think I'll go make some oatmeal.

3 Comments:

Blogger jimkastkeat said...

Sounds like a grand weekend...

Sorry we couldn't make the show. Jes' ear and her training is keeping us a bit tied to Holland.

I haven't seen you in so long! Let's change that!

6:32 PM, August 19, 2007  
Blogger Julie said...

admit you just like God's country better than GRap. you feel holier. Or, Dutcher.
haha.
GR misses the (Vander)Keats.

1:53 PM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger josh and michele said...

i too wore socks for the first time yesterday! i cracked up because i had the same thought you did at the exact moment i was pulling them on. i hate cold coming.

2:34 PM, August 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home