things that I am not good at
Things I am not good at and keep getting worse at:
Small talk
Answering my phone
Returning phone calls
Responding to emails (there seems to be a theme...)
Organizing. anything.
In my own defense, I would like to say that in the past year I have made extraordinary strides in emptying out my voicemail box. You should be happy.
On a side note, I went to see "Once" tonight. It was a splendid film with an outstanding soundtrack. I went to go see it by myself, which was an odd experience. I had never gone to the movies by myself before, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'd say that in general I'm pretty neutral towards the experience.
I liked the film because it was really spacious...lots of time to day dream and wander off thinking about the ways you see yourself in the main characters. Lots of time to connect your story with the story of the film. If its playing near you, I reccommend seeing it.
I'll leave you with a pic of my nephew from this past weekend...
Small talk
Answering my phone
Returning phone calls
Responding to emails (there seems to be a theme...)
Organizing. anything.
In my own defense, I would like to say that in the past year I have made extraordinary strides in emptying out my voicemail box. You should be happy.
On a side note, I went to see "Once" tonight. It was a splendid film with an outstanding soundtrack. I went to go see it by myself, which was an odd experience. I had never gone to the movies by myself before, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'd say that in general I'm pretty neutral towards the experience.
I liked the film because it was really spacious...lots of time to day dream and wander off thinking about the ways you see yourself in the main characters. Lots of time to connect your story with the story of the film. If its playing near you, I reccommend seeing it.
I'll leave you with a pic of my nephew from this past weekend...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home