I figured it out.
My body operates within the parameters of a time zone other than the one that I currently reside in. Or any time zone that I have ever resided in.
Its very simple.
This is why I go to bed around 2am regularly.
This is why I cannot get out of bed prior to 8am.
This is why I'm late for things.
I'm simply confused.
My biological clock lives in California. Or Portland. Or maybe Vegas [baby]...doubt it.

That sounds about right, considering that would make it 11.30pm right now.
That would also explain why at 8am I feel like its 5am.
Its all quite simple, really.
Anyone want to take a trip out west so I can test my theory?
Its very simple.
This is why I go to bed around 2am regularly.
This is why I cannot get out of bed prior to 8am.
This is why I'm late for things.
I'm simply confused.
My biological clock lives in California. Or Portland. Or maybe Vegas [baby]...doubt it.

That sounds about right, considering that would make it 11.30pm right now.
That would also explain why at 8am I feel like its 5am.
Its all quite simple, really.
Anyone want to take a trip out west so I can test my theory?


2 Comments:
I think everyon's natural circadian rhythm is somewhere in California. It's a land flowing with milk and honey...
circadian, jim? haha you're probably right.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home