a bad way to die.
I was loading the dishwasher, and a teeny little gnat/fruit fly flew in right as I was closing it.
If you have ever seen me around bugs, I hate them, but cannot kill them. I have a difficult time killing anything. Even ants. Even spiders: which I hate the most. I am frustrated that I have such compassion on things that I hate so much. I guess its better to have difficulty in killing things, than unusual ease.
The poor little creature flew into the dishwasher right as I closed it. I left it open, to give it a chance to fly out. I couldn't see where it landed. I didn't see it fly out. I hope it got out.
Because I closed the dishwasher and it turned on.
That's a bad way to die.
I still feel bad about it.
If you have ever seen me around bugs, I hate them, but cannot kill them. I have a difficult time killing anything. Even ants. Even spiders: which I hate the most. I am frustrated that I have such compassion on things that I hate so much. I guess its better to have difficulty in killing things, than unusual ease.
The poor little creature flew into the dishwasher right as I closed it. I left it open, to give it a chance to fly out. I couldn't see where it landed. I didn't see it fly out. I hope it got out.
Because I closed the dishwasher and it turned on.
That's a bad way to die.
I still feel bad about it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home