we're a good time
Hi. I'm in Florida. There's a close up of the scar I got 20 years ago from being stubborn. Yes. Still there.

Our entire vacation schedule might be scheduled around the Detroit Pistons' games this week, but we're a good time.
I love vacation because:
1. I love my family and don't get to be together very often anymore.
2. There is actually food in the fridge and in the cupboards. Food!
3. I do random stuff like go running at midnight.
4. I stay up way late and watch the moon come up. And its bright red every night.
5. We teach my dad how to do things like play Texas Hold 'em. He likes to check, call, and go all in. He never folds.
We went on a dolphin cruise today.
Me & Matt.

My parents are cute.

Josh & Michele

Matt & Mere

Michele & Mere. My brothers married up, eh?


Our entire vacation schedule might be scheduled around the Detroit Pistons' games this week, but we're a good time.
I love vacation because:
1. I love my family and don't get to be together very often anymore.
2. There is actually food in the fridge and in the cupboards. Food!
3. I do random stuff like go running at midnight.
4. I stay up way late and watch the moon come up. And its bright red every night.
5. We teach my dad how to do things like play Texas Hold 'em. He likes to check, call, and go all in. He never folds.
We went on a dolphin cruise today.
Me & Matt.

My parents are cute.

Josh & Michele

Matt & Mere

Michele & Mere. My brothers married up, eh?



1 Comments:
fun!!!
guess it would help if i kept up on blogging eh ;) ...so i actually know what state you are in when we talk on aim =]
can't wait for you to come back!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home