when i'm too lazy to elaborate
...I use bullet points.
+I watched the sunset at Newport Beach tonight. The ocean was huge. I actually gasped--like, really loud, out of total fear. It just felt so huge.
+Speaking of huge, the moon post-sunset was huge and awesome. I love things like that. They remind me of how small I am, and how privileged I am to have what I have and be where I am. They also remind me that my problems are not so bad.
+Speaking of my problems not being so bad, go watch this. It reminded me of a class I took as a SWK major, and also reminded me of many conversations at Mars Hill about what poverty is. A lack of financial resources, yes, but also emotional, relational, educational....
+Speaking of educational, I need to read more. I want to read some good, honest literature. Any recommendations?
+Speaking of recommendations....kidding.
+Until Wednesday at noon EST, you can check out a full length premiere of our newest NOOMA here .
+I fly out of here on Saturday. I am not excited about leaving, but I am excited about all the people I get to see in the next month or so.
+Thursday evening/night will be a little shindig at the Edison, for you LA folk. 21+.
+Happy Birthday Tiffany, and Happy Birthday Kate. Please start blogging so I can link to you properly.
xo.
j
+I watched the sunset at Newport Beach tonight. The ocean was huge. I actually gasped--like, really loud, out of total fear. It just felt so huge.
+Speaking of huge, the moon post-sunset was huge and awesome. I love things like that. They remind me of how small I am, and how privileged I am to have what I have and be where I am. They also remind me that my problems are not so bad.
+Speaking of my problems not being so bad, go watch this. It reminded me of a class I took as a SWK major, and also reminded me of many conversations at Mars Hill about what poverty is. A lack of financial resources, yes, but also emotional, relational, educational....
+Speaking of educational, I need to read more. I want to read some good, honest literature. Any recommendations?
+Speaking of recommendations....kidding.
+Until Wednesday at noon EST, you can check out a full length premiere of our newest NOOMA here .
+I fly out of here on Saturday. I am not excited about leaving, but I am excited about all the people I get to see in the next month or so.
+Thursday evening/night will be a little shindig at the Edison, for you LA folk. 21+.
+Happy Birthday Tiffany, and Happy Birthday Kate. Please start blogging so I can link to you properly.
xo.
j


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home