this would have been better...
This would have been better earlier today....but I'm slow and lame.
However and regardless:
Happy Mothers Day, Ma!
Everyone, meet my Mom:

She is great and taught me how to tie my shoe, play piano, accessorize, jumble my words, love sugar, learn wisdom, and be hospitable, among thousands of other things.
Things she did not succeed in teaching me, despite many valiant efforts, are how to clean my room, wear purple, and eat green bean casserole. Let it be known that I am the problem, not her.
I love my mom.
However and regardless:
Happy Mothers Day, Ma!
Everyone, meet my Mom:
She is great and taught me how to tie my shoe, play piano, accessorize, jumble my words, love sugar, learn wisdom, and be hospitable, among thousands of other things.
Things she did not succeed in teaching me, despite many valiant efforts, are how to clean my room, wear purple, and eat green bean casserole. Let it be known that I am the problem, not her.
I love my mom.


2 Comments:
Julie, You make my heart sing! I love you! Mom
You're talking about my sweetheart! And yes, she is is a great mom! She did mighty fine in raising my kids!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home