and...i'm off
I'm sitting at gate 58a in LAX, waiting for boarding to begin for my flight to Pensacola. I'm laying over in Atlanta, where I'll run into Josh and Michele...where we'll all board a flight to Pensacola to meet up with the rest of the fam. I still love flying. I love the fact that right now I'm in Los Angeles, but by tonight I'll be on the total opposite side of the country. I'm like a little kid with that stuff, it never gets old. It totally blows my mind still that I can get across the country that fast.
I kind of hope I'm always that way.
Its like when I see the ocean and I gasp.
Its almost relieving to know that when I'm caught unaware and not censoring myself, that in spite of it all, that sense of wonder is still there.
Things only get old because I let them get old.
Things will be new as long as I want them to be.
There is always new.
I kind of hope I'm always that way.
Its like when I see the ocean and I gasp.
Its almost relieving to know that when I'm caught unaware and not censoring myself, that in spite of it all, that sense of wonder is still there.
Things only get old because I let them get old.
Things will be new as long as I want them to be.
There is always new.


1 Comments:
You'd better let me know when you'll be out this way : ) I'll do my best to meet up with you wherever you are!
...and the ocean always makes me gasp, too.
hope to see you soon, safe travels : )
-lauren
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home