since when have i been an over-achiever?
I'm not sure when I became an over-achiever...in fact, I'm pretty sure I'm not one, and I think this morning was a total fluke.
Mindy is getting married today...and I'm a bridesmaid...so how on earth I'm finding a spare hour to sit around and do nothing, I have no clue. Somehow I was done doing my hair by 9am. I didn't even plan to get up until 9.30, but somehow I'm so far ahead that when my alarm went off, I was sitting here at my computer checking my email. Its like a freak accident.
Anyway, a few of the girls and Mindy are at the salon and will be here shortly...and this peaceful apartment is about to explode with noise and people (and rumor has it, bagels). I'm just so shocked at how ready I am already and am not really sure what to do with the extra time...so here I am, blogging with nothing to do the morning of my best friend's wedding. Haha. Is this real???
Once the weekend festivities are through I'll be back in DC/VA for about two weeks...but plenty of time to blog about that later. Its good to be here today. Lots of friends from all over the place, but this time we're in the same place at the same time...and it is good. And rare. And good.
Ok, there goes the doorbell. I'm out.
Mindy is getting married today...and I'm a bridesmaid...so how on earth I'm finding a spare hour to sit around and do nothing, I have no clue. Somehow I was done doing my hair by 9am. I didn't even plan to get up until 9.30, but somehow I'm so far ahead that when my alarm went off, I was sitting here at my computer checking my email. Its like a freak accident.
Anyway, a few of the girls and Mindy are at the salon and will be here shortly...and this peaceful apartment is about to explode with noise and people (and rumor has it, bagels). I'm just so shocked at how ready I am already and am not really sure what to do with the extra time...so here I am, blogging with nothing to do the morning of my best friend's wedding. Haha. Is this real???
Once the weekend festivities are through I'll be back in DC/VA for about two weeks...but plenty of time to blog about that later. Its good to be here today. Lots of friends from all over the place, but this time we're in the same place at the same time...and it is good. And rare. And good.
Ok, there goes the doorbell. I'm out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home