yay
Last night was Mindy's bachelorette party. Plenty of trouble.

I got up around 10:30 and walked into the bathroom. When I came out, Mark (Mindy's finance) was magically here, and he said the three most beautiful words to me that I could ever imagine:
"I got bagels."
I responded with three other beautiful words:
"I made coffee."
Then our conversation went something like this (meant to be read in very loud and charismatic Italian tones, hence all the exclamation points):
Me: Where did you get the bagels?!
Mark: The Bagelry, down at the corner!
Me: Those bagels are so good!
Mark: I know, its those Jewish people!
Me: Jewish people make such good bagels!
Mark: They make good bagels and good pizza!
Me: I know it!
Mark: Jewish people are awesome!
Me: I freakin love Jewish people!
Good morning, New Jersey.
I got up around 10:30 and walked into the bathroom. When I came out, Mark (Mindy's finance) was magically here, and he said the three most beautiful words to me that I could ever imagine:
"I got bagels."
I responded with three other beautiful words:
"I made coffee."
Then our conversation went something like this (meant to be read in very loud and charismatic Italian tones, hence all the exclamation points):
Me: Where did you get the bagels?!
Mark: The Bagelry, down at the corner!
Me: Those bagels are so good!
Mark: I know, its those Jewish people!
Me: Jewish people make such good bagels!
Mark: They make good bagels and good pizza!
Me: I know it!
Mark: Jewish people are awesome!
Me: I freakin love Jewish people!
Good morning, New Jersey.


2 Comments:
we lost signal last night and are now coming back around the moon and can talk:) (ok little apollo 13 action there:))...sooooooooo beautiful! Mind texted me last night and it sounds like you had super fun!!! I WISHHHHH I was there already!!!!! I can't study and I want to be there right now!!!!! I WANT bagels...everyday I read your posts and I think, I need a bagel right now!
missed you SO much last night. we needed the fab four back in action.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home