a rose by any other name....would be mindy.
and she'd be black.
so Mindy, Mark, and I are sitting around tonight with dinner and wine, looking up the meanings of our names online.
Mark? Warlike. No surprise there.
Me? Youthful one. I should be 100% French with a name like Julie Belle. Only I'm not.
Mindy? Her full name is actually Melinda. Mindy was very quick to tell us that her name means gentle and beautiful. So we look it up.
First, here's Mindy, in case you aren't familiar with her. (by the way, she's cooking up a storm lately...)

So we look up blonde mindy's name. Here's what we found:

Mindy: Black and Beautiful.
so Mindy, Mark, and I are sitting around tonight with dinner and wine, looking up the meanings of our names online.
Mark? Warlike. No surprise there.
Me? Youthful one. I should be 100% French with a name like Julie Belle. Only I'm not.
Mindy? Her full name is actually Melinda. Mindy was very quick to tell us that her name means gentle and beautiful. So we look it up.
First, here's Mindy, in case you aren't familiar with her. (by the way, she's cooking up a storm lately...)
So we look up blonde mindy's name. Here's what we found:

Mindy: Black and Beautiful.


1 Comments:
hahaha....i never knew i used to be roommates with a "black" woman!
too funny.
by the way, i love you!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home