3.13.2008

my dilemma

I REALLY want to eat bagels, all day, every day. Specifically from a shop nearby called the Corner Bagelry. I made a rule that I am only allowed to eat a bagel if I walk to the Corner Bagelry and get it. I googled it to see how far away it is.

View Larger Map

Exactly one mile each way.

Do I walk two miles for a bagel???

I'll let you know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that is what I call a good rule/bad rule! Driving there just depends on whether you can justify it or not. Like, "It is on my way anyway....."

3:29 PM, March 13, 2008  
Blogger Jessica Kast-Keat said...

Can we get bagels when I come...I'm hungry. I shall go to dinner right now and get a bagel:)

3:44 PM, March 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home