3.14.2008

nope.

Nope, I didn't walk two miles for a bagel.

Lots of crapola to do today. Work to catch up on...taxes to start...bridesmaid duties (bachelorette party tomorrow!)...all kinds of activity that likely will not subside until Mindy's wedding is done. I have a feeling this wedding is going to be ridiculous amounts of fun. Lots of people coming from all over the place for this giant party, starting with a Wednesday morning airport run to pick up Jess and head straight into New York for the day. I suspect we will fill the day with multiple untold shenanigans.

Off to get some things done now, just thought I'd say good afternoon.

And also:

4 Comments:

Blogger jimkastkeat said...

So I have this thing:

Whenever my wife goes someplace fabulous without me (like NY) she has to bring something back for me. It's my subtle way of making sure she doesn't completely forget about me while she's back. And it gives her my ok to buy something (not that she needs it).

So if, in your NY adventures with my wife, you see a perfect Jim-friendly bookstore, encourage her to find something I'd love (like a LKushner kids book!).

Oh, and I have a new book you need to read...

2:27 PM, March 14, 2008  
Blogger Julie said...

jim...do you really have anything to worry about? last time i was in a large city w/ your wife we spent a loooong time shopping for you.

...in urban outfitters.

ha.

6:46 PM, March 14, 2008  
Blogger jimkastkeat said...

so don't spend soooo long this time. just find a book store, get in, get out, and everyone's happy!

or go to the mac store and but me a macbook...

your chocie...

take care of my wife!

10:12 PM, March 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw you're so beautiful... and you got roses! :)

10:44 PM, March 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home