3.25.2008

part II of that obnoxiously long post from last week

a few years ago when i was living in puebla, i had two thoughts consistently cross my mind--just prior to leaving, and then just after arriving:

"what am i doing??"

and

"how did i get here??"

i'm beginning to have deja vu...

i fly to CA in 9 days but i'm not quite sure why i'm going yet. i keep thinking "what am i doing?!?", and then start to chuckle and have that silent-shoulder-bounce laugh where you make no noise until you inhale to catch your breath.

yikes.

for logistics: my car is for sale, do you want to buy it? second, i have temporary access to a car in CA, but still don't know exactly what I'm going to do about that issue for at least the second half of my time there...any ideas?

third, i have been issued several threats regarding my travel to CA...but lets all just relax. i already left those of you issuing the threats behind in Michigan anyway...at this point, what's the difference between the east or west coast? just a love tap.

I'll be there just short of 2 months and i realized a few days ago that i haven't stayed in one place for that long since September.

again, what am i doing??

......mmmm....i'll figure it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"what am I doing?"

is pretty much the question I wake up to every day at the minute.

that and,

"how did I get here?!"

6:27 PM, March 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home