hi
Hello. I haven't said a whole lot of substance as of late. I've been doing a lot of thinking. I've been quieter than usual, which may be a strange thing for some of you who think I'm quiet already. I've been spacey and distracted, and I'm sorry to those who have felt that directly.
There are a couple things that have been taking up a large amount of my mind space; things I've been mulling over..a marinade, if you will.
I can't count how many times I've read this blog post. Its probably time that you read it too. It ushered in all kinds of extraordinary hope in an entirely unexpected way.
I repeat this phrase, over and over every day, all day: "The only justice is love." I've been doing this for months. Its a bit of a self-inflicted brainwash, and has changed the way I respond to perceived judgment and threat.
And I'm antsy.
How are you?
There are a couple things that have been taking up a large amount of my mind space; things I've been mulling over..a marinade, if you will.
I can't count how many times I've read this blog post. Its probably time that you read it too. It ushered in all kinds of extraordinary hope in an entirely unexpected way.
I repeat this phrase, over and over every day, all day: "The only justice is love." I've been doing this for months. Its a bit of a self-inflicted brainwash, and has changed the way I respond to perceived judgment and threat.
And I'm antsy.
How are you?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home