12.08.2007
link lovies...because I love you with links.
- Matt & Mere (but mostly Caden)
- Michele & Josh
- Dad
- Dot+Cross
- Heart Support
- Daley Hake
- Jessica Grady
- Dylan Hake
- Andy Prickett
- Cyndi Hake-Castro
- Joshua Longbrake
- Bella Vita
Previous Posts
- the last 72 hours
- so far so good
- on a non-travel related note...
- this is not a joke
- this week....
- If not here, where?
- this little community i found....
- my new favorite book...
- hmm...
- why don't i do more?
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
Now that was a very fun day!!!! Until the drive!!! :-)
A wonderful time and I want to go back soon - with you and mom! If anyone needs directions in a major city, send Julie. She will find her way. She's taken me around in Puebla Mexico, Washington DC and New York City.
You're the best!
I love that first and last picture...beautiful.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home