12.03.2007

this week....

Big week.

I have today and tomorrow to put in some hours for Flannel and get packed. Wednesday I'm driving up to Mindy's in Jersey for my show at googies Lounge above The Living Room in my favorite neighborhood in my favorite city--none other than New York. My parents are planning to drive up Thursday morning, so we can stroll around the city for a few hours. Hopefully we'll be able to check out the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree and see some fun holiday spirit.

My set is at 9.30. They have a baby grand there that is tuned weekly...which is the COOLEST thing ever. I don't even have to bring an instrument. I literally can just walk in and sit down. After the set, I'm getting in the car and driving to Cinci...yes, through the night. I will be accepting phone calls all night (hint). Sorry in advance if I call you at 3am...bored, and tired. Or loopy and wired from caffeine.

Driving through the night for my show on Friday evening....then Saturday another gig, only this one a brunch gig-should be fun.

Then I'll be sleeping at Matt & Mere's for 24 hours straight.

SO: New York>Cinci>Grand Rapids>Cinci>Detroit>Cinci>NoVa.

Off to a good start this morning: coffee, Jeremy Larson, sunshine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very excited to come to NYC to be with you in one of your favorite places. May your words and music bring hope and peace to all who hear you.

10:09 PM, December 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um grand rapids when?

12:20 AM, December 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home