when your theology gets in the way of loving
my friend jess wrote this a little while ago. it flows a bit like a celtic prayer. its beautiful.
"To all of you who have said some courageous and personal things lately....
I honor you.
To all who have been told that you can not be a Christian...
I welcome you.
To all of you who have had hands reject them...
I open mine.
Thanks for breaking the walls of silence and welcoming liberation."
"To all of you who have said some courageous and personal things lately....
I honor you.
To all who have been told that you can not be a Christian...
I welcome you.
To all of you who have had hands reject them...
I open mine.
Thanks for breaking the walls of silence and welcoming liberation."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home