the last 72 hours
craaaaaazy.
!. DC to Point Pleasant
2. Point Pleasant to New York
3. Show in New York.
4. New York to Cincinatti. 12 hour drive, from 12 midnight to 12 noon. snow.
5. Show in Newport KY.
6. Sleep in Ohio
7. show in Newport KY.
8. Sitting in Ohio again.
3 shows, 3 days.
1000 miles, 3 days.
10 states, 3 days.
VA, DC ("district"), MD, DE, NJ, NY, PA, WV, OH, KY.
I'm at Matt & Mere's now. A few days to chill and I'm glad.
new york:
!. DC to Point Pleasant
2. Point Pleasant to New York
3. Show in New York.
4. New York to Cincinatti. 12 hour drive, from 12 midnight to 12 noon. snow.
5. Show in Newport KY.
6. Sleep in Ohio
7. show in Newport KY.
8. Sitting in Ohio again.
3 shows, 3 days.
1000 miles, 3 days.
10 states, 3 days.
VA, DC ("district"), MD, DE, NJ, NY, PA, WV, OH, KY.
I'm at Matt & Mere's now. A few days to chill and I'm glad.
new york:


1 Comments:
Glad you get to chill. After all that you deserve it. Enjoy Caden!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home