quick update...
i've been a little quiet...for a whole 48 hours.
busy the last few days with Flannel.
I ordered a few books from half.com last week and received one of them today called "Donne" from The Laurel Poetry Series. Its a book of many of John Donne's works. It should be a marvelous time, reading his words. The book itself is quite old and when I opened its envelope, there was that distinct smell that kind of hits you when you walk into a library or used book store. The kind that makes your nose run. The copyright for this book is 1962. The inside of the front cover tells me this particular copy once belonged to Diane McLaughlin.
I have a show tonight in DC, and I think it will be a pretty good show. Perhaps I'll play a new song tonight.
I think that's about it for now. Today is a good day for rain.
busy the last few days with Flannel.
I ordered a few books from half.com last week and received one of them today called "Donne" from The Laurel Poetry Series. Its a book of many of John Donne's works. It should be a marvelous time, reading his words. The book itself is quite old and when I opened its envelope, there was that distinct smell that kind of hits you when you walk into a library or used book store. The kind that makes your nose run. The copyright for this book is 1962. The inside of the front cover tells me this particular copy once belonged to Diane McLaughlin.
I have a show tonight in DC, and I think it will be a pretty good show. Perhaps I'll play a new song tonight.
I think that's about it for now. Today is a good day for rain.


1 Comments:
How was your show? Love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home