i feel like an old friggin fogie.
Who even says "old fogie"? Clearly only people who are out of touch.
haha.
I don't even know how to spell "fogie". Fogey maybe? Foggie? I like the single g and the ie. I'm sticking with it.
Who even says "friggin"? And shouldn't there be an apostrophe after the n?
I feel so OLD, I hate it. I feel like 22 was such a young age, it was great. I feel like 23 is an ugly ugly number.
Not only is it odd, but when added together, it equals 5. The worst number ever.
"Shouldn't you be over this by now, Julie?"
No. I shouldn't. My birthday was last month, but that was still less than a month ago. I am not adjusting.
In other less depressing news, the church I visited tonight was super. I want to write a huge blog about it right now, but it is getting a little late to start a huge blog. It is 1:15am. Usually this is when I start my blogs and then I post them in the morning, but I'm an old friggin fogie and get migraine headaches now when I stay up until 2 or 3 like I usually do.
Friggin old.
I know, all of my readers here who are A. over the age of 30, or B. observe a semi-normal sleeping schedule are rolling their eyes at me. Or at my blog. Or at their computer screen.
But thankfully I have learned that the good news about judgment is that I can choose to live under it or I can choose to live outside of it.
Consider me outside. I am a nature lover, after all.
haha.
I don't even know how to spell "fogie". Fogey maybe? Foggie? I like the single g and the ie. I'm sticking with it.
Who even says "friggin"? And shouldn't there be an apostrophe after the n?
I feel so OLD, I hate it. I feel like 22 was such a young age, it was great. I feel like 23 is an ugly ugly number.
Not only is it odd, but when added together, it equals 5. The worst number ever.
"Shouldn't you be over this by now, Julie?"
No. I shouldn't. My birthday was last month, but that was still less than a month ago. I am not adjusting.
In other less depressing news, the church I visited tonight was super. I want to write a huge blog about it right now, but it is getting a little late to start a huge blog. It is 1:15am. Usually this is when I start my blogs and then I post them in the morning, but I'm an old friggin fogie and get migraine headaches now when I stay up until 2 or 3 like I usually do.
Friggin old.
I know, all of my readers here who are A. over the age of 30, or B. observe a semi-normal sleeping schedule are rolling their eyes at me. Or at my blog. Or at their computer screen.
But thankfully I have learned that the good news about judgment is that I can choose to live under it or I can choose to live outside of it.
Consider me outside. I am a nature lover, after all.


1 Comments:
23 is a weird number. I even think 24 is a weird number. 25, i think I could stay 25 the rest of my life. I like that number very well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home