11.05.2007

a few things

a few things to mention that have little or nothing to do with each other:

1. I drove past the Pentagon today while running errands. Bizarre. What a strange part of the country I moved to.

2. I have realized that I hum along with the music in my ear phones when I'm in public. I don't do it on purpose. I usually become aware of it one second short of actually singing aloud. That's why I always choose the chair in the corner.

3. I'm getting lazy with capitalization, spelling, and grammar lately here at Wide Eyed. Sorry.

4. For some reason I got a deranged idea last week that I would learn how to crochet and actually enjoy it. DELUSIONAL. I saw an amazing pair of wrist warmers in SoHo for $35 last week and thought to myself "I could make those for $5 and it would be easy too." Even though Michele has promised to make me a pair I went to the craft store and bought the yarn. But who am I kidding? I hate that kind of thing. Remembering why I stick to creating things that are slightly more abstract...

5. Went to DC on Saturday with my mom and some of her jewelers. I did a word project with my camera...there are a lot of interesting things engraved into monuments around that town. I was able to incorporate the Vietnam Memorial with the Washington Monument at sunset. My favorite word shot of the day:

6. I have a problem with odd numbers, so I had to add another point to make it even.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home