a flickr suckr
Hi, I joined flickr. I'm tired of emailing pics of Caden to my family members.
So, here's my new flickr dumping grounds for pictures of my favorite, and incidentally, only nephew.
Flickr is pretty cool, and I've decided its a much better place to waste time than myspace.
I'll fill it out with some other favorites of mine from DC and SA and such...And hopefully some new things on the way right after I trade you my Sony for your Nikon.
ok bye.
So, here's my new flickr dumping grounds for pictures of my favorite, and incidentally, only nephew.
Flickr is pretty cool, and I've decided its a much better place to waste time than myspace.
I'll fill it out with some other favorites of mine from DC and SA and such...And hopefully some new things on the way right after I trade you my Sony for your Nikon.
ok bye.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home