6.27.2008

starting tomorrow:

I'll spend five weeks accomplishing this:


View Larger Map

As previously stated, I'll be in GR for two weeks. If you want to go to Marie Catrib's, Bangkok Taste, Bar Divani, Morado, Founders, Bombay, Kava House, Wolfgang's, Monte's or Sami's...holler.

See you soon.
xo.
j

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you seeeen the new founders?

7:36 AM, June 28, 2008  
Blogger Julie said...

I haven't and i want to!

9:30 AM, June 28, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeahhhhhhhh...

6:04 PM, June 29, 2008  
Blogger Rachel said...

thanks jules! There is a pic of him on my blog, just scroll two posts down. Love you!!

8:53 AM, June 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you little take the comments off your last post lady....grrr.

I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT PHYLLIS TICKLE TODAY>>>>AMAZING@!

11:33 PM, June 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home