Attention, please.
Happy Father's Day, Dad.

One thing my dad has always been good at is giving me attention. And, from day one, I've never really had a problem with demanding it.
For example: when I was young...probably somewhere between 3 and 10, I took SUCH great joy out of one particular method in attention-demanding. I used to wait until he was sitting in our blue lazy boy chair, reading the newspaper, trying to chill out. I'd sneak up to the chair until I was right in front of him, and then with all my might, punch the newspaper in and giggle uncontrollably.
Seriously? How annoying, right?
Loving me anyway is seriously one of the greatest feats of humanity.
Thanks for that, Dad. Love you back.

One thing my dad has always been good at is giving me attention. And, from day one, I've never really had a problem with demanding it.
For example: when I was young...probably somewhere between 3 and 10, I took SUCH great joy out of one particular method in attention-demanding. I used to wait until he was sitting in our blue lazy boy chair, reading the newspaper, trying to chill out. I'd sneak up to the chair until I was right in front of him, and then with all my might, punch the newspaper in and giggle uncontrollably.
Seriously? How annoying, right?
Loving me anyway is seriously one of the greatest feats of humanity.
Thanks for that, Dad. Love you back.


4 Comments:
Thanks! That was really nice. Your the best daughhter in the whole world! I'd do anything for you. Love you always!
I still have that lazy boy....you can have it back if you want....
-brother
what a stud!
My dad has the same shirt.....and I think I love your dad too!!!! I love his response to you....so sweet!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home