Attention Grand Rapids (and other cities)!
I miss you, so I'm coming back.
No, just kidding.
I do miss you though, and I'm going to be in GR for a couple weeks in July.
My good friend, Daley Hake, is going to be traveling with me doing photoshoots along the way while helping me get back out to CA. The driving route is going to be:
Grand Rapids>Indy>Nashville>Atlanta>Dallas>Phoenix>LA
I'm booking his shoot schedule for the trip, so if you are in need of some photography, shoot me an email at juliebelle.music@gmail.com. Family, engagement, band, promo, you name it.
Check out some of his work at his blog and see lots of photos on flickr.
He has never been to west Michigan, so we certainly ought to show him a lovely time.
Holler at me and we'll hook you up.
No, just kidding.
I do miss you though, and I'm going to be in GR for a couple weeks in July.
My good friend, Daley Hake, is going to be traveling with me doing photoshoots along the way while helping me get back out to CA. The driving route is going to be:
Grand Rapids>Indy>Nashville>Atlanta>Dallas>Phoenix>LA
I'm booking his shoot schedule for the trip, so if you are in need of some photography, shoot me an email at juliebelle.music@gmail.com. Family, engagement, band, promo, you name it.
Check out some of his work at his blog and see lots of photos on flickr.
He has never been to west Michigan, so we certainly ought to show him a lovely time.
Holler at me and we'll hook you up.


1 Comments:
does Daley want to take complimentary photos of my doggies? haha.
yay! i will be so happy to see you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home