6.13.2008

newwww jersey


[desktop background :: longbrake]

I just had such a good few days in New Jersey. I love Mindy.

We talked a lot about being happy, stress, and what to do with our lives. Fear of failure, fear of greatness...the basic problem of men and the basic problem of women...

Unfortunately we didn't solve any of these problems, but it was theraputic.

If you've figured these things out, let me know?

Mark was thrilled that he was there for my first ever viewing of Rocky. And you know what? I loved it. In the most genuine possible way, I seriously loved Rocky. I feel so American now.

And I got to bust out my white hat on the beach, in spite of Mark calling me "Auntie Em" all week.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww your hair looks so awesome! and girl you got tan! you are a good blogger, julie belle =]

4:11 PM, June 13, 2008  
Blogger Julie said...

:) thanks!!

3:22 PM, June 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cute...wish you could have been there at the party....it was soooo much fun...i mean seriously-good times....kudos jimmy!

9:46 PM, June 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home