its been a few days
I think I have more than one blog with that title. Oh well.
Either way, its been a few days since I've updated...
Spent the week with friends, basically. Enjoyed awesome weather...because I'm in California.
My new friend Brandon is in town, and you should check out his work. Its brilliant.
I am anxious about a family vacation coming up at the end of May. Its been WAY too long.
I feel like I've been doing a lot, but can't think of an interesting way to tell you all about it.
More soon.
-j
Either way, its been a few days since I've updated...
Spent the week with friends, basically. Enjoyed awesome weather...because I'm in California.
My new friend Brandon is in town, and you should check out his work. Its brilliant.
I am anxious about a family vacation coming up at the end of May. Its been WAY too long.
I feel like I've been doing a lot, but can't think of an interesting way to tell you all about it.
More soon.
-j


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home