4.26.2008
link lovies...because I love you with links.
- Matt & Mere (but mostly Caden)
- Michele & Josh
- Dad
- Dot+Cross
- Heart Support
- Daley Hake
- Jessica Grady
- Dylan Hake
- Andy Prickett
- Cyndi Hake-Castro
- Joshua Longbrake
- Bella Vita
Previous Posts
- i love when trace writes
- some FF's
- the weirdies always find me
- this bothers me...
- from a google chat with my mom:
- just read this
- expelled
- just for the record:
- disconnected thoughts on money
- good morning
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



7 Comments:
I am making a horrible face right now as I am looking at IT! Uck!!!!! What are you going to do???? What did you do - I am freaking out for you. It is definately worse than a mouse!!!!!Yuck!
Try the "get behind me Satan" thing! Or scream at the top of your lungs! Or get a b-b gun! If you do that you will need a broom for sure to clean up the shattered glass from missing the little varmit as he runs from cabinet, to counter, to corner. OR call me and have me come to rescue you!
Love Dad
Should have brought Kitty.....
-brother
AAAHHH!!! Sick, sick, sick, SCARY!!!!!!!! (I'm crying inside for you right now..although the killer whale still takes the cake)
did josh or michele post that last comment? hmmm... ;)
did I tell you he's more afraid of you than you are of him.....:) That's my personal favorite from all the men I live with....
hahahaha....i'm studying for an exam and happened to stumble upon this FUNNY FUNNY post....love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home