5.31.2008

Back in VA

After 16 hours of driving, I'm back in Virginia for the next 3 weeks.

Its midnight, but I'm a bit torn on what to do. So many options:

+go to bed right now and sleep in my very own bed for the first time in two months
+play piano b/c I haven't had one for two months
+run on the treadmill that I haven't had for two months
+take a horrendously long shower because I haven't had water pressure for two months
+talk on the phone b/c I haven't had reliable cell phone signal for two months
+watch TV b/c I haven't had one for two months
+stare at my computer in the air conditioning that I haven't had for two months

See, so many options.

Sounds like I've been living in a third world country. Nope, just LA. And I love it.

And OH how I miss it.

I'm ready to go back.

Smells like roadtrip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home