4.23.2008

some FF's

+Someone is pregnant

+Jess is smart

+San Francisco has joined the list for places I must live. By "list" I mean, in addition to New York.

+I'm on my way to Tiffany's to check out her awesome jewelry.

+I've been forced to play guitar again. I need someone to teach me some new stuff.

+I haven't had coffee since Sunday. I'm tired, but no bad headaches!

that's all i got for now.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FF's! HAHAHA. Pretty much made my day with two letters.

brother

7:42 AM, April 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SF is on my list of places I must spend more time in soon... in fact, its pretty much top of the list right now. I'm thinking... I get back from Uganda mid-August, then I've nothing planned... for like, ever. Maybe an extended trip to SF?

4:05 PM, April 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eee!!! more babies!!!

9:20 PM, April 24, 2008  
Blogger Julie said...

@brother: as far as i know, you are the only one who appreciates my dane cook references. they're all for you. no, seriously.

@emma: lets go to san fran!

@betsy: babies everywhere these days!!!

3:38 AM, April 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like San Fran is a blasty blast. Had to force fit another DC comment.

1:23 PM, April 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ julie: SF here we come then! I'm serious... I'm thinking October/November?

2:15 PM, April 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home